WHERE: Maine Squeeze Juice Cafe, 5 1/2 Moulton St, Portland, ME
WHEN: Tuesday, April 18 – Thursday, April 20, 2017
More dates available. See registration details below for additional dates. Please note registration ends 2 days before cleanse begins.
Enjoy three days of freshly made juices specifically designed to support your body in the cleansing & detoxification process. Finish each cleanse day with a delicious healthy salad.
$129 Package Includes:
– 12 freshly made 16 ounce juices (4 per day).
– 3 vegan salads (1 per day)
– 3 detoxifying herbal tea packets (1 per day)
– A detailed holistic cleanse and wellness e-booklet
– One free yoga class at Jade Integrated Health
– E-mail support from your personal Cleanse Coach, Stacey Hamblett.
The consumption of primarily liquid nutrients throughout the day followed by a healthy vegan dinner allows the body’s systems to rest, recharge, and detoxify.
1. Select the date of your cleanse through our online registration. Please note that registration closes two days before the start of the cleanse. These do fill up quickly so it is encouraged to sign up well in advance.
2. Once your order has been completed you will receive an email with details, tips, and instructions about your cleanse.
3. Pick up your four-pack of juices and salad EACH DAY between 8am-9am at Maine Squeeze Juice Cafe, 5 1/2 Moulton St., Portland. Drink your juices in numerical order 1-4. Enjoy a juice every 2-3 hours with plenty of water, coconut water or herbal teas in-between. At dinner time, roughly 4-7pm, enjoy your healthy vegan salad.
What past cleansers have said about the Maine Squeeze Cleanse:
“I realized on the cleanse that the juices and salad sustained me. I realized I was not hungry, but feeling only from cravings. The cleanse was a great reminder of that and a good practice to eat for sustenance.”
“I love how light, clean and healthy I feel. During and after the cleanse I CRAVE fruits and veggies, my usual cravings for carbs and a night cap go away!”
“I really think this well affordable, well-planned, yummy and well worth it. I will do this again.”
“I was super nervous about doing a cleanse…but I have never been more satisfied! I found everything to be delicious and I stayed full each day.”
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page for common questions. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got questions? Visit our FAQs page